Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: welcome to survivor sonic lounge

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok all you guys build the shelter , get the food, and I'll just sit here and get snot faced....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And we're waiting for what exactly? Don't tell me it's Survivor, cuz I can't... Wait, I have ADSL now. There should be some streaming video somewhere sometime somehow...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good God..Pull yourself together man!!!!Can't you live off the land???...eat bugs...now toddle along and build a hut or something *sipping on Miller Lite*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But ye gods, why? That's as insane as camping. People leaving the comforts of home to relax and enjoy nature. THAT I can understand (with some effort.) But then they take gameboys, fridges, and portable televisions. What's the ******* ' point then?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *munching on a *****ie*...the point is...*flicking on portable TV*...its getting dark and YOU haven't started a fire yet...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Lighting flamethrower*

    Ah, I love this century. You've got the marshmellows?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What did they blank out in my reply I said *****ie..you know the little cake thing loaded with sugar...and exactly what are you going to do with that flame thrower???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no idea what that sugary thing is. Can't you spell it with @'s or $'s? And what the **** is that thing censoring you for?

    What was that word again it wouldn't let me use? It was a perfectly ******* normal word, you know.

    All I think when reading *****ie, are disgusting, rude, unholy images. LOL!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    darn it...Ok the word they blanked out rhymes with blinkie, only it starts with a t..now how bad can *****ie be???

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO! I see why it blanked THAT one. LOL! Ah, foolish messageboard, you cannot hurt a *****ie (to quote Apu Nahasapeemapetilon)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •